All uses of any of the USTA logos, regardless of the type of use, must be submitted to the USTA for prior written approval. The "R" indicating the USTA's trademark rights must appear when using any of the USTA logos.
Design variance: The USTA logos must be shown in their entirety and cannot be modified in any other shape, color or form. No portion or element of the USTA logos may be used on a stand-alone basis (i.e., flaming ball logo).
The USTA shield logo should not appear smaller than 3/8" high.
ALL requests for approval must be submitted electronically to the USTA for review.
Please do not copy logos from the USTA websites. The LTA is happy to provide you with the USTA logo to use for your flyers. Please contact Liz Azcona with your logo requests.
USTA Louisiana Email Blasts
USTA Louisiana sends out a monthly email blast to members who have signed up to receive email blasts. The blast will go out on the 10th of each month. All information is due to Liz Azcona one month before the email blast is published.
Please send a short blurb with a link to attach as read more, or more information. You will have to provide a image to go along with the message. Logos work well for images. For example, the Jr. Team Tennis logo would be used to promote a Jr. Team Tennis league.
USTA programs, leagues or tennis tournaments are examples of items placed in the email blast. We can not use the blast to promote any business or product.
This is a great site to download flyers or to request a customized flyer, brochure, and PSA's when available. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for printing and all cost of printing from your own source.
Click here for the link to the USTA Community Tennis Ad Customization System.
Additional tips for creating successful marketing materials:
1. Deliver a clear and concise message - Consumers want to know immediately what they are buying and from whom they are buying it from.
2. Have a clear call to action - Direct consumers to your web site, facebook, twitter, e-mail address and/or phone number.
3. Include your logo - If you have a company logo, include it in the white space provided.It will help build brand recognition.
How to effectively market on the local level:
Marketing your programs locally can take many different forms. Over the years, many of the following tactics have been implemented by other tennis organizations with great success.
1. Word of Mouth - A satisfied customer will tell their friends about your programs.
2. Advertising - People tend to look for their recreational activities online(i.e. local community sites) and in their local community papers.
3. Email - Send an e-mail to past and existing customers, friends, and business associates about upcoming programs. Ask them to forward to a friend or colleague who may be interested.
4. Posters and Flyers - Distribute these items through schools, fitness centers, retailers, tennis facilities, etc.
5. Partner with other Youth Organizations such as YMCA or Boys and Girls Club.
6. Public Relations - Create awareness for your programs by developing relationships with the local media.