2012 Tri-Level Program
Play doubles with your friends while on a team consisting of 3 NTRP levels!
The USTA Southern Tri-Level League is designed to be adaptive to the individual needs of each city. Many different playing levels are offered through the Tri-Level League. Players compete in a local league for the right to advance to the Louisiana Tri-Level State Championships. Winning teams advance to a Tri-Level Regional Championships to compete against winning teams advancing from Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
State Tournament – Sept. 7-9, 2012, Baton Rouge
State Registration closes – August 7th, 2012
All play finished and deposit due to LTA – August 24th,
Winners to advance to Memphis for the multi-state
Championship – Sept. 28th- 30th, 2012.
• A team match consists of three individual doubles matches: one doubles match at three different levels.
• Any format may be used: 2 out of 3 sets, 8 game pro-set, No-ad scoring, etc.
• Leagues are required to play a minimum of three matches.
• Players will have to play a minimum of one match to qualify for the State Tournament (One match can be a default.)
• Players may play at their NTRP rated level or one level higher.
• Participation does not affect player's NTRP rating.
• Play occurs with three matches, each at a different NTRP level.
• Doubles partners are same-level.
• Minimum age is 18 years old.
• NTRP based – Valid computer or self rating required.
• USTA membership required.
• Register and report results through Tennis link.
• All league matches need to be completed two weeks before the Louisiana State Championships.
• Adult Division I, Women Only 2.5, 3.0, 3.5
• Adult Division II, Men & Women 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
• Adult Division III, Men & Women 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
• Senior Division, Men & Women 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
• Super Senior Division, Men & Women 3.0, 3.5, 4.0